We all know that words are powerful and often underestimate how powerful our affirmations and limiting beliefs are. According to his 20+ years of research around water Consciousness, Dr. Masaru Emoto studied the scientific evidence of how the molecular structure in water transforms when it is exposed to human words, thoughts, sounds and intentions.
Classical music = beautyFULL patterns
Heavy metal music = distorted formations
His research also showed us the power of words of affirmation and intention on polluted and toxic water. His data shows that it can be altered and restored to beautifully formed geometric crystals found in clean, healthy water through exposure to powerful words.
Dr. Emoto also showed us how water is an energy capable of more than we ever imagined. The power of human thoughts, sounds and intentions to strengthen and disempower, is truly one of the greatest discoveries of our time. His research sparks curiosity and an invitation to wonder about how deeply our own thoughts affect our bodies. Just as the moon affects the tides, we are mostly made of water. If we transform the water and thoughts we are made of, what else is possible?
Five Tips for Harnessing the Power of Affirmation
5. Identify negative language you use. You can use an affirmation immediately to flip the script
4. Notice what triggers that language. Who triggers it, is there a time of day you are more likely to be triggered, are there situations or geography or sounds that trigger you. Limit these as best you can.
3. Pause and reflect. Intention is everything… bring your affirmation into the next. The next conversation, the next opportunity, your marketing, your offerings, the next unveiling of a dream. Be intentional.
2. Read your affirmations as often as you can, out loud whenever possible and into the mirror whenever possible. Repeating the affirmation has power in itself. A tradesman can’t lay down your new floor until you select the type of wood and the colour and design that you want. Use your affirmation to clarify your intentions and then let go. Now you can align your thoughts, words, choices and life with them and allow something even greater to flow in.
1. Smile – something as simple as a smile uplifts you by triggering delightful body chemistry in you.
To cement this as more than an interesting blog you once read, here is a simple and life-changing exercise that will take you less than two minutes. I am holding space for you to write your own affirmations, tailored to you. Take three slow and nourishing breaths and listen to what comes up inside you as you ask, “What do I need to affirm to move forward in loving myself and my life?” Once it comes to you, close your eyes and repeat your affirmation seven times in your mind or out loud, whichever feels more comfortable.
Three tips on writing your affirmations
1. Start with “I am…” statements.
2. Keep your affirmations in the present tense, otherwise the results you seek are always in the future.
3. If this is new to you, you can start your affirmation with: I accept the challenge to…
A few of my favourite affirmations include:
Today, I welcome a delightful surprise.
I am a money magnet, attracting high-quality clients who value my services
I have all the time I need, to do all the things I need to do.
I love my life and my life loves me.
I am ready to welcome the best into my life.
I am worthy of every desire in my heart.
My Life on Purpose, weekly planner is an excellent resource to… you guessed it, live your life on purpose. Download your free copy here.